Sports Massage offers numerous benefits from either a relaxing or stimulating session that is always tailored to the client, focusing on improving circulation, flexibility, performance, mental clarity, all of which complement those who perform sports and those who may experience everyday stresses and strains.
Why Sports Massage?
Where do the treatments take place?
Treatments can be arranged to take place in a client's home. Enough space must be made for the Massage table and for the therapist to complete the treatment. There are no extra fees for travel; however, the is a limit to how far the therapist will travel. Please contact us for more information.
Treatments can be arranged at Serenity, Cwmbran, Pontnywedd, a holistic studio where NamasJay also holds Yoga and Pilates classes.
On occasions, treatments can be held at the Therapist Home, however health consultations and checks must be held via online consultation before the therapist is happy to approve the treatment.
I have a medical condition. Can I still receive a treatment?
How do I book a treatment?
2. Contact us via chat or email to find a date and time
3. Purchase your treatment or package
4. Recieve email confirmation of booking
How can I prepare for my treatment?
2. Arrange your health screening consultation, online or at the selected location
3. If the treatment is taking place at the client's home, then please ensure plenty of space is made
4. Be sure to wear comfortable clothing and avoid eating 2-3 before your treatment
5. Ensure you are aware of the location and parking before arriving
6. Arrive 15 minutes before your appointment
I have more questions who do I contact?
If you have any questions regarding a Sports Massage Treatment please feel free to contact us at anytime via email or chat!